Thursday, January 20, 2011

Frequency

20 Janvier 2011


~En Anglais~


Hey! Sorry I haven't been posting at all this week, I've been busy with school work and exploring the city. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to post all the pictures I have taken this week! So far, I've been to the Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame (inside this time), the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Carrefour, and Cimetière du Montparnasse. 
Okay, Carrefour may not exactly be an exciting place to see (it's a French supermarket) but it's what I've been busy with! And my French grammar homework. Ugh. But, this weekend I'm thinking about going to the Marais (the Jewish Quarter of town with a lot of cool sites & interestings shops, its also the only place with shops that will be open on Sundays), Versailles, and maybe the Marché des Puces? Not sure if there will be enough time or energy to hit all three but we shall see!


Au demain


MM


P.S. 
Some posts will be in English, some in French (doing both is time consuming!) but even though most of you can't parler français (speak French) it's good practice and if it's really annoying just let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment